Beth is a registered nurse, and has a bachelor of science degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Utah.
Her other credentials include:
- Certified OASIS Quality Specialist – COQS
- Board-Certified Home Health Coder – BCHH-C
- Home Care Specialist - Compliance – HCS-C
- Former Advising Board Member of the Association of Home Health Coding and Compliance (AHCC)
- Former Executive Director for Utah Association for Home Care (UAHC) and Utah Hospice and Palliative Care Association (UHPCO)
- Former Education Chair for Utah Hospice and Palliative Care Association (UHPCO)