2017 Hospice Final Rule: Meeting the New Quality Reporting Requirements
This webinar was recorded live on:
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
1:00-2:30 p.m. Eastern
Beth Noyce, RN, BSJMC, HCS-D, HCS-H
Level of Program:
Avoid costly noncompliance issues. Hospice agencies must understand and comply with the FY 2017 hospice final rule’s new reporting requirements—or miss out when Medicare gives raises to other hospices. With public display of quality measures and other hospice data planned to begin in the middle of 2017, your agency’s public image depends on immediate response to the final rule’s changes. Go here to register!
During this 90-minute program, expert speaker Beth Noyce, RN, BSJMC, HCS-D, HCS-H, COS-C,will reveal the important changes in the 2017 final rule and explain what these changes mean for hospice care providers.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify financial and compliance risks of reporting required data incorrectly or not reporting it at all
- Describe how different treatments qualify as covered by the hospice benefit.
- Implement QAPI projects to better adhere to CMS reporting requirements
- Understand CMS’ two new hospice quality measures and how they will appear on Hospice Compare
- Teach others how past and current hospice documentation affects payment and soon-to-be-public quality outcomes
Register here today!